Your word is a lamp to my foot, and a light to my roadway. Psalms 119:105

Sunday, August 8, 2010

Don's Love Continues to say Good Morning

As is my custom, I opened my bedroom curtains this morning. I was greeted by a new flower blooming in the yard: a burgundy hibiscus. It was open with all its beautiful faces, over 6 saucer sized blooms.

It is truly a paradise garden with rocks around the year in a curved pattern, getting wider as it reaches the picket fence and the grape arbor. An abundance of blooms from spring to late fall and an abundance of colors. He planned it that way. So when I look out every day, it is as if he is saying "Good Morning Sweetheart".

I am going to my meeting this morning. Why would I be anywhere else? The loving arms of our many friends comfort and warm my heart and let me know that life will be full again even if it does not seem possible because of the enormous loss I am feeling.

Have a day filled with laughter, dear loved ones. I plan on it. Love Barb

5 comments:

  1. This is Lexi!!
    Hi Sister Baty!! I loved seeing you at the meeting today, you always make me smile! I loved your comments too! Your flowers sound so beautiful!!! I can't wait for Brother Baty to see them!!! I'm so sorry that you're sick... I hope that you feel better soon! I love you soooo much!!!! More than you'll ever know!!!
    Love ya Sis,
    Lexi :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sis Baty, I hope you have a wonderful afternoon and get to enjoy your nice weather and laughter with friends if you're feeling up to it. I love you! :)
    Donna Tavoularis

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your garden is a beautiful place! It almost speaks outloud of Don's love and talent. Enjoy your garden! It definately blooms for YOU Barbara - just as Don planned it! :)
    Love you
    Laura (W)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Barb,
    I never realized how eloquent you were. Your writing and figures of speech are beautiful... the way you are able to express your inner emotions and feelings. Thank you for sharing your daily triumphs and your strong faith. May Jah continue to comfort and uphold you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear Sister Baty, Thank you for sharing your lovely garden w/us! As I read your beautiful words I was smelling the flowers. Our Great God Jehovah truly has given us pleasures, huh? Soon Brother Baty will wake up and smell them w/you! What a happy time that will be. Keep standing firm, my dear sister, Much christian love, Mike & Mary Lou Labadie

    ReplyDelete