Your word is a lamp to my foot, and a light to my roadway. Psalms 119:105

Monday, August 9, 2010

Still Blogging

I signed up for Facebook but will use it cautiously. I am going to continue to blog because I can share my thoughts more easily. Who ever thought that this old lady would blog and be on facebook!!! A scandal!!!! (Kidding).....only if I let it take me over. Different one's advice was to continue to blog and do Facebook if I desired but only accept as Friends those I know. I was especially warned not to befriend someone who CLAIMS to worship Jehovah. Talk is cheap and Satan is tricky. I am on it!!! Thanks for guiding me. Love you all. Barb

1 comment:

  1. We don't care where you blog, we'll follow you..."where you blog, we shall blog" (HA!) Zach remembered another great story he wanted to share with you....

    When we were in Leland with Grandma and Papa, I remember the day we rented a boat and came over to Don Jr's house where you were both visiting. We stopped the boat and came inside, while inside, there was a knock at the door. Br. Baty was talking with us so he didn't answer it right away. When he went over and opened the door, a track (one of ours) fell down and landed on the floor. He picked it up and said "I can't get away from these people!" We all laughed!!! :)
    Thinking about that day makes me smile...love you, Zach

    ReplyDelete