Your word is a lamp to my foot, and a light to my roadway. Psalms 119:105

Monday, July 26, 2010

Another Day

My sweetie slept well last night. I fixed my cereal at 8 and went by his bed and started to eat. He raised his hand and indicated to give him some. He ate about 4 spoonfuls of Honey Nut Cheerios and milk. Then he went back to sleep. I got to eat the rest. He asked me what took me so long to get down to him. I think he thinks he is still in the hospital. His room certainly looks like a hospital room. He reached over to me and I got up and he threw his arm around me and gave me a hug. He continues with very limited fluid output and sleeps most of the time. I'll try to consider the daily text with him later after he rests up. Thank you all who are checking this Blog. I LOVE your comments and expressions of love. They strengthen me. I know that all the prayers on our behalf are also. I am glad that Jehovah is going to rid humans of this curse and I love the idea of living forever on the earth. If I will no longer be married to Don, I will be deeply satisfied seeing him happy and healthy.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Barb, I'm so happy you can share with Don the little things that make a marriage so great. Is he still having a bit of ice cream? He was absolutely thrilled when he found out he could have "the good stuff". I don't know if you got the music I sent, but it helps me relax. I hope it does the same for you. Jehovah surely will never forget the loving kindness you both have shown all you come in contact with. Agape' Phyllis

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Barbara - good to read the posts and see that your family and spiritual family are standing strong beside you and dear brother Don. Sending you both love from Louisiana. Paul and Laura Wright

    ReplyDelete