Your word is a lamp to my foot, and a light to my roadway. Psalms 119:105

Monday, August 23, 2010

Continuing

Started my day by walking around the block. I have to get my right hip in shape again. It crunches sometimes when I walk. Starting to get the house in order again. Feeling better today. My throat is not as sore and my glands not as swollen. Finally put the suitcases back from going to Convention and finished Thank You cards.

Tomorrow I go down to Children's Hospital with Teri to get Brandon testing again for neurological problems. Hopefully, he has outgrown his epilepsy. Wednesday I have plans to go out in service starting early at 8. It would have been my 54th Anniversary on Wednesday. Don's sweet sisters called to invite me out to lunch that day. I think I will do OK. Who knows what lurks in our minds?

I'm going to bed early because have an early day tomorrow. Thanks for continuing to check on me. Barb

5 comments:

  1. Hi Honey, I know I've been remiss, but I miss you so much. About that crunchy hip; I started Oster Bi-flex a while ago. It comes in tripple stregnth, so you only have to take 2 a day. I noticed the difference about 3 weeks after I started it. I didn't sound like popcorn quite as much. You can find $5 off cupons in the paper & Kmart & Rite-aid as well as Krogers have buy one get one every 2 weeks or so. Give it a try. I bet it will help. Love, Phyllis

    ReplyDelete
  2. Donna/Alex TavoularisAugust 24, 2010 at 6:49 AM

    Sis Baty, Glad to hear you're feeling some better. I hope you have a good couple of days and have a great day in service Wednesday. I'll be thinking and praying for you :)
    Love,
    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  3. Silly Girl, It is still your 54th Anniversary, You became one of the Baty Girls 54 years ago.One "I do" and you instantly had 3 more sisters. We love you. You can stop referring to us as Don's sisters, your stuck with us. Much love. Me

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi friend....we had a great time with you yesterday!! Thanks for all the good advice and good times...the kids love spending time with you- a testimony to your youth....love you sister!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello there! So glad you are feeling better! Everyone says that each "first" without your spouse is the hardest and it seems like you are getting a lot of them behind you right away...we keep you in our prayers daily and hope that you continue to heal, both physically and emotionally! We love you tons! Amy and Gang!

    ReplyDelete