Your word is a lamp to my foot, and a light to my roadway. Psalms 119:105

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Yes, his sense of humor is intact. . . .

While visiting Dad tonight while he was eating dinner with Tish, Brian and Jessica, Tish noted that a Hospice aid was visiting tomorrow, perhaps to help Dad with his bath. Trying to pull his chain a bit, I asked him why all of his nurses wanted to give him a bath. He paused for about 15 seconds them whispered  "I think you had better ask everyone to leave the room."

Don Jr.

2 comments:

  1. Papa's Sweetheart (Larissa K)July 22, 2010 at 9:06 AM

    I was so happy to hear the report from Aunt Teri and Brian and Jess yesterday about how FUNNY papa was being......I hope he still has alittle humor left when Mom, Colin, Me and Anna go there to visit this am =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ....just one more reason we love you, you always keep us laughing!!!

    ReplyDelete