Your word is a lamp to my foot, and a light to my roadway. Psalms 119:105

Friday, July 23, 2010

A Big Thank you from us, too.

We deeply appreciate the love that has been shown in our behalf from our daughter's friends. The food was generous and delicious but the love behind it was even better. You are following the golden rule. We very much are humbled by it. Take care of our Baby Girl in the months ahead. She will be facing one of the most difficult times in her life: to lose her father to death. We look forward to seeing him again in the Paradise. All our love, Mom Barbara

5 comments:

  1. Hi friends....please tell our buddy we say "hello" today and smooch him for us!! jen, ali & zach XXXOOO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Donna & Alex TavoularisJuly 23, 2010 at 5:30 PM

    Dear Brother and Sister Baty,
    I heard about hospice starting just yesterday and I learned of this blog today. We are coming up in October and were hoping to see you both then. We're glad to be able to say Hi much sooner this way! We love you both very much and are glad to hear you're getting good care. The boys, Alex and I send hugs and kisses to you both. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is from Kelia Walker:
    I love you very much sister baty and i miss you and brother baty at hall and out in service with us. I too look forward to paradise and being able to enjoy both you and brother baty in perfect health. :) I love you, and will continue to keep you and your family in my prayers. <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. I couldn't agree more with you Grandma.....All of Aunt Teri's friends have been wonderful.....It's nice to know that in times like this people can pull together for LOVE and SUPPORT...I love you and Please give papa a kiss for me......I will see you both soon.

    Love,
    Larissa

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey family/friends, IF this was a heavyweight fight Dad Baty would be WINNING! He's survived the first 2-3 rounds already!

    Don't be TOO quick to write him off(just yet)! He's a tough old bird! Remember he survived over 40+ years(?) @ KROGER and a Ukrainian son-in-law for 35 years! Whew!

    Praying fervently(wore out 2 rugs already). There's STILL hope(so says The Good Book).

    Hang in there DAD! We're ALL in this together!

    Your brother in Jehovah, Jakiw(JACK)

    ReplyDelete